Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Still trying to work this all out

Not much progress here, as I am still trying to work out how to add pics and make the blog more exciting to read.

I am going to the Owl and Sewing Cat in Eastbourne at the end of this week to learn about my overlocker.  I'm excited and nervous in equal measure.  Most of all I can't wait to actually visit this wonderful treasure of a fabric shop.

Update


April 2012 - I have learnt so much since writing this original blog post that I thought I would come back and update it a little.  I added a link to that fabulous shop.  The Overlocker Class was really great.  Before attending, my overlocker was like an alien who just sat on my shelf looking weird and complicated.  Now its more of an acquaintance than an alien.  But I am no longer terrified of it, so it might even become an old friend of mine soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.