Monday, 16 April 2012

Flower Garden cushion

As soon as I saw the quilting on the Don't Look Now blog, I knew that I just had to try one of the tutorials and Flower Garden tutorial is the one I chose.

The tutorial is really thorough and it taught me everything I needed to know about making an envelope back cushion with buttons.

I really like the styling of the flowers and the bird.  Coupled with bright colours and super diddy quilting, its a bright fun cushion that looks really special and interesting on my favourite armchair.




Cheerio - I hope you have a lovely Springy stitchy day xxxx


I added this salutation (or is there a goodbye equivalent of salutation -  oops I can't remember it today) just for my hubby because he thinks I sound like such a doofus.

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Just went on to my email messages and found this what a lovely find!! I especially love the flowers on the back. You clever thing! xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful, so apt for this season too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word ! that's so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely lovely lovely! You're on fire :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is stunning! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous, I could fill my house with your work Liz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.