Thursday, 19 April 2012

Home sweet home

I am a home-bird for sure.  I love my home and pottering indoors with the children playing loudly, my husband in the garden, the dog curled up in a sunny spot.  Usually my home is clean but definitely not tidy.  There are always scraps of material strewn under my sewing table.  But it is a fun and happy place to be.

I saw this great tutorial  for a cute little house on the Retro Mama blog.  

Here is the one I made:-




Cheerio for today!
See you again soon.
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Love the house, its so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it too, the little 'tooth fairy cushion' that you made for my Lewis takes pride of place on his headboard, above his bed. It's beautifully crafted, we love it. You're so talented Liz xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am blushing. You are so lovely. I'm chuffed to bits to hear he likes his cushion.
      xxxx

      Delete
  3. Very cute, I like the ricrac on the roof!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much.
      I love ric-rac. I wish my real life bricks and mortar house looked like Katwise's multi-coloured abode with the addition of huge ric-racs.

      Delete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.