Saturday, 21 April 2012

My Liebster Blog Award winners 2012



If you read my blog yesterday, you'll know that I was filled with great excitement over receiving the Liebster Blog Award.

Today it's my turn to present it to five of my favourite "small" blogs in accordance with the Liebster convention which I set out in yesterday's post.

*drumroll please*

And my winners are...



Kelly at Jeliquilts


Gorgeous vintageness at Priddy Priddy

Joanne at Rose & Dahlia
- just wait until you see those gorgeous crochet hexagons!



Congratulations to these inspiration and hard working bloggers. I hope that you will hop over to their blogs and hopefully you'll love them as much as I do, so you will Follow them too.
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, I am chuffed to bits that you chose my blog for the award, thank you so much! It's so nice to know that people are interested in the things that I do. I love your blog too and all your amazing quilts. (where do you find the time?!) Keep up the good work and thanks again, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks so much for picking my blog as one of your winners. I really am so pleased, and honored. Your quilts are fantastic and I so love your Owl Quilt. I think my boys have eyes on one of those for there beds!! Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.