Wednesday, 11 April 2012

A quilt for snuggling

Of all my quilts, this is really part of the furniture.  

It was made with a Berrylicious Layer Cake from Moda.  I liked the prints when they arrived but I didn't love them, so I decided to use it to make an everyday quilt.  One that I didn't have to worry about too much.  I am not sure why I decided to use so much *white* fabric on this considering how creative (read "messy") my children can be.



Its super soft and snuggly now, what with all the use it gets.  There always seems to be someone snuggling under it; building a fort with it or picnicing on.  Just last week it was an ice-cream parlour - I can recommend the cherry and blueberry flavour scoops.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.