Sunday, 8 April 2012

Spring nature table runner

Happy Easter

I am completely disorganised for Easter this year.  I have been so immersed in sewing for a Craft Fairy swap that I am taking part in and working hard in my Real Life Job so that I could have a week off with my ickle family, that all the prep for Easter has been missed.

There is chocolate for the children, so I haven't totally lost the plot but I am just hoping that I have tolerant friends who wont mind belated sewn bunnies!

Last night I managed to finish up a quilted table runner made for a lovely mama who wanted something Spring like for her nature/season table.  I FMQ with ferns unfurling in mind and the center panel is inspired by all the amazing Postage Stamp Quilts I have been drooling over on other blogs.




1 comment:

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.