Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Fresh Sewing Day and Small Blog Meet

I am really excited to be taking part in the Fresh Sewing Day and also the Small Blog Meet today over on Lily's Quilts.

Hello to any new readers.  I really hope you will stay and look around my little blog.  Hopefully you will like what you see and become a Follower.  That would really make my day.

Lily's Quilts

This month my both my sewing and nearly all my creativity has been invested in the Union Jack block and tutorial, which you can find in the pages at the top of my blog or on Sunday's entry.


But I have also been sewing for the Siblings Together charity event.  My quilt top is complete and just needs basting, quilting and binding.  No pics of that yet because it needs its binding to complete the look.

Here are just a few of the things I made during April.



Lily's Quilts
Off now to visit lots of the other Small Bloggers.

Cheerio - have a lovely stitchy day.
Liz
xxxx

9 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Pat from Color Me Quilty. I'm visiting from Lily's Quilts. I just wanted to let you know I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, I have just popped over from Lily's Quilts (I am a follower too). I do like your Union Jack and will have a go at this when I have a little spare time. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by via Lily's. Great tutorial for the Union Jack block! I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already know I love the Union jack ;-)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Union Jack! I'd love to follow and see what else you make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello and welcome to all my new lovely Followers.
    I am so happy :D
    I solemnly promise not to mention the Union Jack any more... at least not as often as I have this month ;0)
    Kind regards
    Liz
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just dropping by to say "hello"! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your union Jack tutorial looks easier than a paper piecing one I found .. so I have to try it in preparation of the big event ... that is watching TV and drinking tea and having scones and toffee ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just found your blog through Lily's Quilts. I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.