Sunday, 27 May 2012

Sample Swaps

The weather is so beautiful here now.  After our prolonged rainy period, its blissful to be able to wander out of the house without coats.

This morning we couldn't resist dipping our toes in the sea.






I managed to get my Sample Swaps finished last night.  I made five little fabric houses from this great tutorial on Retro Mama blog.



They are cute as ornaments but they could double up as pin cushions.  I hope that they are okay.  I feel really out of my depth going to the Retreat with all the experienced sewistas that will be there.

Hope you have a happy sunny day too.
Cheerio for now.
Liz
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. I'm just this minute blogging about the beach too ! :-)
    You too are a great 'sewista' :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to be able to pop down and dip one's toes in the sea... Well, I would have been able to if I didn't have a cupcake decorating class to attend this afternoon, but it's 40 miles to the beach for me, so no paddling...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The houses look sweet. I think you should realise that every one of us is nervous about meeting everyone else. And I am sure that within five minutes we will all be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cutie! Those little houses are sooooo lovely! And I'm happy for you (read:envious) that you live so near the sea!! Can I persuade you to stay until Sunday evening!?
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those little houses and am exceptionally jealous of the sea pics xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those houses are perfect swap items. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope I am in your group, those houses are very cute! And it is so nice you were able,to stop at the beach.

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.