Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Such kindness

It seems that I am the luckiest Dandelion Daydreamer ever.

Not one but two pressies have arrived here this week!

I feel so completely blessed.

Yesterday my lovely work colleague gave me this darling little cross stitch that she had sewn.  Its far more gorgeous in real life than the pictures show.



It was made using a little DMC kit that I bought a while ago hoping to stitch it up in a few days, but it turns out that I don't have the right temperament for dainty cross stitch!  who'd have thunk it - an obsessive stitcher like me!  I might have told you before, but I really like to Just Wing It most of the time!

She has made a perfect job of it and in record time too.  What a star!

And then today the postman delivered me this special package.


The lovely Moira from Kettleboiler blog  made it for me out of the kindness of her heart.  Its so perfect - my name tag for the Retreat with three very special Dandelions on it.  Thank you so much Moira.

There was even a beautifully hand made card that brought a tear to my eye.

And just look at those extra pieces of Dandelion fabric she sent me too!!!!!!!! #goodvibesgalore


And here it is firmly attached to my Retreat bag.



I will definitely be paying this kindness forward very soon.
Watch this space.
Cheerio for today
Liz
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. How thoughtful of Moira. Your tag is so perfect with the dandelions. You are all set now for a grand day out! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both gorgeous!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that cross stitch is so adorable!! So sweet of her :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow what beautiful gifts, how lovely! I am getting Retreat envy BIG time now, I feel like I am the only one not going to the party! :-(

    Have an a-m-a-z-i-n-g time, can't wait to hear all about it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm relieved it all arrived in time. The lady in the PO had me worried! I'm so glad you like it x

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.