Thursday, 28 June 2012

Another Framed Purse

Last week when I was hunting for more sewing supplies at my local haberdashery, the lady who works there saw my framed purse.

She was so taken with it and asked me if I would make one for her.

She has been a great help to me since I started sewing, so I was happy to stitch this little number up for her.


Untitled

I couldn't resist this super cute cotton reel fabric for the outside of the purse, nor the buttons one for the lining.

Untitled

I was far more restrained with the glue this time around!

Cheerio 
Liz
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. You are a talented lady! Commissions whilst you shop. Never has happened to me. Great purse Liz. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's cute! I am smitten with sewing themed fabrics these days so this fun bag sings to my heart. I know your friend will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lucky shop lady, it's gorgeous! They really seem to be all the rage at the moment, I really must give one a go soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the shape too - good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this thread fabric!! Where ever did you find that?
    By which I mean "I would love to buy some!!" LOL
    Lush

    PS: My partner's Mum & Stepdad live in Hastings.

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.