Friday, 8 June 2012

Featured on Quilt Story

So, its Friday and today is, therefore, officially the day that something very exciting is happening...

My tutorial is being featured over on the magnificent Quilt Story blog.



Fresh Poppy Design


I am so excited because Quilt Story was one of my first regular blog haunts in the days when I was only a reader/lurker, way before I had this little blog.

If you have just hopped over here from Quilt Story, then a really huge welcome.  I sure do hope that you will linger a little and I would be super excited if you decide to *Follow* my blog to keep up to date with future happenings here.  Watch this space because I can feel another Giveaway coming on!!!!!

Here is a little flavour of what I made recently:-


Today I will be mostly working on this...



Inspired by all the Dresden blocks being made in blogland at the moment, I decided to combine two projects and use my Dresden's on my entry for the Tea Cosy competition which is being held locally.

So, what are you making today?
I'd love to hear all about it.

A huge thank you to Heather and Megan for putting a big smile on my face today.
Happy sewing.
Liz
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Whoop whoop! Congrats, Liz, that's a great honour beeing featured on Quilt Story! I follow them for a long time now and was really happy for you when I read their blog post this morning!!! Keep smiling :o))) Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic news being featured on Quilt Story!! Can't wait to read it! Love the Dresdens, I love making them. Where did you get the London fabrics, I tried to get some but they were sold out xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome Liz. I'm going to go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Liz! You are like a shooting star, rising to the top of the quilting blogosphere so quickly! Good luck to you and keep sharing your quilty fun with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done, lovely lady :)

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.