Thursday, 21 June 2012

Flikr Inspiration

It wasn't very long ago that I had hardly even heard of Flikr.

Now I could waste many happy hours browsing through the amazing photographs, especially the {modern} quilts and makes.

I am just learning how to use Favourites and have made a couple of mosaics of by current muses.

None of these pics are mine - they are all other people's creations.  If you click on them, you should find a link to the original creator.

My creation

mosaic89fea273d757bfa487dfa5ba9c97730f2b8bf8a0


Flikr is fantastic - the only thing is that there is so much going on over there, you can easily fill up every spare second you'll ever even dream of having!!!!! I just signed up for the Brit Quilt Swap Round 3 - which is a mini quilt swap.  I am so excited and nervous in equal measure, but the idea of having an amazing Mini to display on my wall was just too enticing {that an some encouragement from one of my very bestest bloggy friends}.

Have a fab day.
Cheerio 
Liz
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Great inspiration Liz - can't wait to know who we will be sewing for (so I can start social media stalking them!!) I am excited for this swap - it is nerve wracking but sooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to the swap but am nervous at the same time! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning! Have nominated you for a Versatile Blog award http://jaysmonkey.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/ive-been-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.