Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Flower Fairy Pouch

One of the Dandelions has been invited to the most amazing birthday party.  It's a horse-riding party and she is going to ride for the first time.

When I was a little girl, my first love was horses.   I remember begging my mum to let me try out riding.  She tried her best to discourage me but I was besotted.  I could have stayed at the stables day and night.

And I really hope that my little Dandelion will love it too.  Fingers crossed.

I whipped up a pressie for the birthday girl tonight - I couldn't find any nice horse themed fabric locally, so I used up some of the beautiful Flower Fairy fabric from the leftovers from quilt I made earlier this year.

Flower Fairy birthday pouch


a0d63b33-1e9e-463c-8a31-553a4a02ae1c

Sorry for the dire pics - night vision!!! slightly enhanced by Aviary through Flikr.  I just discovered Aviary and I love that its so easy to add text to photos.

Happy sewing!
Cheerio
Liz
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Liz, you clever thing - again! Any little girl would love to have one :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my little ones is sitting next to me and I'll sum up my comment in her words: I want that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky girl, how lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, hope they all have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh that's gorgeous and I hope she has a wonderful party x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely gift. Hope it's a great party.

    I'm the opposite to you, I was put on horses since before I could walk and I have never had any interest in them at all. I have a sister who is very horsey and a SIL who trains International Eventers so I'm desperately hoping neither of my kids want to ride!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a cute little bag! I"m sure she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.