Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Just Jubilee pics...


Just Jubilee pics...





I just couldn't resist adding a few Jubilee pics that I snapped today when I actually ventured out of the house.

Mostly I have been blog hopping today.  Just in case you haven't heard Plum and June have a fantastic hop going on throughout Summer and Autumn this year.  Today, I discovered a really lovely blog called Quiet Play through the hop.

Plum and June



Eeek and I have a little secret that I'm longing to tell you about but I can't just yet *sorry to tease but I might burst soon*
Something very exciting is happening here on Friday :huge grin:
Happy Sewing
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Love the neighborhood picnic picture. This must have been one of the happiest days to be in England!

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.