Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Summersville Pouch Finish

I managed to finish off the Summersville quilted zippered pouch.

I love how it turned out.  I didn't have time to quilt it as extensively as I would have liked but I'm still really happy with it.

For the lining I used some amazing orange Oakshott fabric.  I am so in love with the pink weft.

Untitled


Untitled

Untitled

Today is my hubby and I's 13th wedding anniversary.  So, {bottoms up} clink a glass with me if you will.
Mine will be a glass of super cool Asti Martini. Classy bird!!!

Cheerio for today 
Liz
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Love the pouch, and happy anniversary. Have a great evening, and a fabulous another 13 years and then some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Happy anniversary, don't get too legless ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pouch is great! I love Summersville. Have a very Happy Anniversary. What do you get for 13 years? Surely there is an anniversary for fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the Summersville pouch, it is lovely. Happy anniversary too. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pouch and happy anniversary for yesterday x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary, love the pouch too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary! 13 years is a great accomplishment. I can tell how happy you are!
    Your pouch is perfect too. I like that size the best. Not too big and not to small. Just right!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liz, I'm a bit late but I didn't read much during our vacation. Happy anniversary to you and your husband. I hope you spent a nice day together. All the best for the years to come :o)

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.