Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Finishing off Darkroom Daydreams

I finally managed to finish off the hand embroidery on my Brit Quilt Swap label and get it sewn onto the mini quilt that I have made for my {secret Partner}.

This small mini quilt has taken me hours and hours to complete but I have to say that I am really pleased with how it has turned out.

I really hope it floats my {Partner's} boat.


Darkroom Daydreams is finished

As I was browsing through some gorgeous vintage sewing supplies the other day, my eyes flashed upon that cute little winking Owl and I just knew that he was the perfect finish for my label.

Darkroom Daydreams is finished

I can't wait for swap day to arrive now.
I am sooooooooooo excited to find out who has been stalking me these past few weeks and see what they have made for me.
I hope all is well with you.
Cheerio for today.
Liz
xxxx

13 comments:

  1. It is brilliant Liz, I am sure your partner is going to love it.
    Your block arived today and I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mini is beautiful! Love the sparkly owl, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should be really proud of this Liz, it is absolutely fabulous. I really hope its who i think it might be for: she would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute quilt. I love that backing fabric - what is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz, it is fantastic. I would be over the moon if I were your partner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, sure your partner will love it! I'm waiting for my In The Frame purse swap to come through, not terribly patiently!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab. I love LOVE it - although I know I didn't put the polaroid blocks into my mosaic - I kicked myself afterwards when I saw other people had - so now I'm kicking myself this isn't likely to be for me. Like Katy I too am impatiently waiting for my frame purse to arrive in that swap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful. I so wish that it were my name under that piece of paper! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous quilt and fabulous label! That little owl is soooooo cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your partner is going to be just thrilled with this! You are very clever :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this mini! It looks just fantastic! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it. its so brilliant well done. and the lable is such fun too

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is brill, Liz - love that camera and would be thrilled to receive this!

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.