Sunday, 1 July 2012

Fresh Sewing Day

June feels like it has been a looooong month.

It started out pretty badly for me {I missed the Fat Quarterly Retreat because I caught a bug the day before}, but its been really productive.


Untitled
Untitled
Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Flower Fairy birthday pouch Drawstring bag made using tutorial from In Color Order blog Snowball block
Untitled

Linking up with the fantastic Lynne @ her Fresh Sewing Day over on Lily's Quilts.

Lily's Quilts

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Cheerio
Liz
xxxx

13 comments:

  1. You made so much! Love the jubilee tea cozy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty productive month there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! I'm still loving that snowball block!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a bag month! They are all beautiful. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, you have been very productive: love all of your makes, espcially the EPP

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great month you had! I love the tea cosy and the fabulous pouches and purses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely things Liz - you have been extremely productive *is impressed*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great collection of pouches! And the tea cozy is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I'm impressed! Did you get all this done in one day? Thanks for your great tutorial for the Union Jack, I messed it up but love my pillow cover anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very very nice projects. I love the drawstring bag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You HAVE been a busy beaver! Lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a shame to miss the retreat! Looks like you had a productive month though - gorgeous makes!

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.