Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Hexa Go-Go is Here Here


Untitled

My eagerly awaited copy of Hexa Go-Go by the uber talented Tacha Bruecher arrived today.

And its jam packed with amazing English paper piecing projects.  I have been captivated by the first 30 pages and learned a lot of great EPPing tips already. 

Untitled

It's brilliant.  The first thing I want to make is that gorgeous Rosette Needle Book ^up there^!

But all the patterns are enticing - just look at that one on the front cover :swoon:

I'm off to avidly read the rest of it right now.

Back soon!
Cheerio 
Liz
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. I have that one on my wish list - I'm excited to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo lovely, lucky you! I'm going to have to get me one of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luuuuuurve the massive hexy Union Jack - it was on display at FQ Retreat and even more fab in the flesh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy! I too loved the UJ Tacha displayed at the retreat. She is one talented lady. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness that is the next book on my wish list!! It looks beautiful and I can't wait to try EPP. Happy reading, I must get my hands on a copy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definitely on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just tried my hand at hexies for the first time last week. Made 60 in the first 48 hours and am hopelessly addicted! Definitely need to track this book down.

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.