Sunday, 8 July 2012

Quick Finish

Just a quickie to show you the Mumsie Table Runner Finish

I managed to get a couple more circles appliquéd on to it {as requested by the Mumsie recipient}, quilted and bound yesterday.


Untitled Untitled

You can't really see from the picture above but the quilting has made the appliqued circles look quite 3D - they are nicely raised up and I'm really happy with how that turned out.

Untitled

We are having a Tennis Party today and mostly watching Wimbledon and getting excited about our British hope.
Go Murray!
Hope you have a fab day
Cheerio
Liz
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. It looks really great and the quilting finishes if off perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Runner looks great :) Enjoy the tennis, I'm settling down for it too and trying not to build my hopes up too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely and the quilting looks great! Is it a commission? Yay for commissions and people wanting hand made goods made with love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The table runner is lovely. Sorry to admit this but I'm not keen on Murray so am delighted that Federor won! (I am now putting on my flak jacket,). Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the finish, sorry about the tennis!

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.