Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Siblings Together Link Up

A little while ago I blogged about a charity event that I had decided to take part in.

You can read all about the Siblings Together project over on Lynne's fantastic blog, which I am linking up with.

The Quilt that I made was finished and posted in the last few weeks and below you can see the photograph from Siblings Together's website.




Made using a Robert Kaufman brights roll-up for the centre squares and Kona solids.  It is backed with Navy Pin Dots on White.  
Swim, Bike, Quilt


I am glad to have been able to donate this small token to the charity.  Having practised as a Family Lawyer for many years, I have some experience of the separation of siblings through the care system and am so pleased to have been able to be part of this amazing event.

Cheerio
Liz
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. The colours in this quilt are beautiful and bright, they work so well together - you have great sense of colour - so envious of your sewing skills - !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, this is a great quilt, but you already know I think that! Check out my new blog....http://dontdrinkandsew.wordpress.com/, Jo Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours and a great cause! Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great, well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a gorgeous quilt, and I am sure it will be treasured for a lifetime. xx

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.