Friday, 24 August 2012

The Pretty {little} Pouch is Done

As soon as I read my partner's questionnaire in the Pretty {little} Pouch Swap, this idea started forming in my mind.  I {really} hope that she likes it.

I used Elizabeth Hartman's fantastic pattern.  I love how the zip has covered little ends.


Untitled

Here is a {little} arty outdoors snap of the 9 patch block side.

Untitled

And now a {little} pretty garden table with flowers shot to show the leafage side.

Untitled

I shall stuff it full of extras and fling it in the postal system with love.

I HAVE to just end today's post with an enormous Whoop Whoop for my lovely friend Laura who passed her Extremely The Hardest Mostest Awful law exam today.  Well done on a well deserved pass.

Cheerio for today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Liz
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. The pouch is perfect. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Liz - they are totally my favourite clours and it is a great shape!! I love it!! I would love it if you linked it up to Thank Goodness it's Finished Friday - here is the link http://craftyshenanigans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/tgiff-is-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great, I'm sure your partner will love it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky partner - it is a lovely little pouch. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pouch Liz. Lucky partner. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pouch. I'm sure your partner will love it

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.