Wednesday, 8 August 2012

We're Home and WIP Wednesday

Thank to all those who provided some great travel sickness advice in response to my last post.  I am pleased to report that we made it home without further incident.

We had a fantastic time at Burghley.  I am still humming the Abba songs even now.

Watching Mamma Mia @burghley with family

The next day, all of the usual suspects went out for lunch.

Out for lunch with the usual suspects And him
And her And me {#happiness}

That is hubster, boy dandelion, girl dandelion and me.

It was so nice to have a few days away together but I think we were all glad to see this sight...

Coming home

...the Dartford Crossing, which always means we are nearly {home}.

Between Dandelion family time and the amazing Olympic Games, there hasn't been that much time for sewing but I have managed to get the runner basted and a few {straight!} lines of quilting done too.

Untitled

Untitled

Hoping that you are having a good week.
I haven't had any time for blog reading, but hopefully I will catch up over the next few days.  I have really missed all your comments and replies. 

Cheerio me lovelies
Liz
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Liz, thanks for posting some photos from your little trip (and even one of yourself ;o))) Looks like you were having much fun! Hope the horrible start does not prevent you to go on another trip ;o) Your table runner looks super great! Love the combination of gray and bright scraps.
    Best regards
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that runner! Glad you all had a good time x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Those are some very cool fabrics in your beautiful runner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home, and glad the journey was puke-free!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good time and that runner looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys are just the cutest family! And that runner is great.

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.