Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Brit Quilt Swap 3 Received

I have been waiting for the perfect moment to show you the amazing mini quilt I received in the Brit Quilt Swap Round 3.

This was my inspiration mosaic for my secret partner.


Brit Quilt Swap mosaic - colour inspiration

I did apologise for the number of curves in my mosaic.  I was mostly the colour combinations that I really loved.

I might also have mentioned that I love Tula Pink a bit. And I was also obsessing a lot about Portholes at the time.

And just look what an amazing job my partner did.  It's so Me!



Untitled

My parcel also included some great extras.

BQS3 Received Mini made by the very talented helenjanei

The cutest drawstring bag.   The yellow top is a tape measure fabric that I have been coveting for ages.  Not only that but a nice card and necklace kit.

I am so grateful to my lovely partner who was ...

Helen {flikr name helenjanei}

I messaged and emailed her last week but I also wanted to publicly say how very grateful I am for such a special mini quilt.

It is hanging in my sitting room and makes me smile whenever I see it.


Thanks for reading
Cheerio
Liz
xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful mini. Helen has really nailed the brief. Enjoy… Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's lush, Helen did a fab job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely things! Helen is fab :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, how perfect is that mini!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks just spot-on to your mosaic of ideas. Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.