Saturday, 1 September 2012

Fresh Sewing Day

August is over and its time to link up with the Fresh Sewing Day over at Lily's Quilts.

I have been making lots of birthday pressies this month; so I still can't show you those yet.

But here is a bit of what I made in August 2012 whilst watching the Olympics and avoiding the rain.


August 2012 makes

Plans for September include:
  • hoping to get onto the Mouthy Stitches Swap
  • receiving my Brit Quilt Swap Mini, Pretty {little} Pouch, I-Spy Charm swap
  • Space Dust Quilt Along 
  • More handquilting 
  • Local Quilt Guild Kaleidoscope workshop

I am sad that August is done.  We have had such a fun summer with the Dandelions.  But I do love blog hopping to see what everyone made over the month.

Cheerio for now
Liz
xxxx

15 comments:

  1. Oooh, very much liking your swoon block and the rainbow pouch! They are all lovely though. Off on my hols now so I look forward to catching up with your blog when I'm home! Got a nice litre bag of selvedges for you on the go now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a lot of stuff Liz! The Bee block table runner is my favourite too. I must get around to making mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet more gorgeous makes Liz, you're so clever ;-) Looking forward to seeing your 'gift' makes soon too. Where has August gone? Into September, soon it will be Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. blimey, lady - you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, rainbows... you got my attention now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some really great makes - far more than me! I'm hoping September will be more productive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loads of gorgeous makes. You have been busy. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have lots of goodness to show for August! Love it all but I swoon over your table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely makes! I didn't know there was a space dust qal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your possible bee blocks, I mean't to post but it got lost in my reader list, I'm thinking I might steal your idea :) I keep chucking mine out.... perhaps i'll dig through the bin lol...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always love seeing your work on the What have I worked on threads! I so want to sew (pun intended!) and you are one of the people who are inspiring me to try - if I ever manage to save up for a sewing machine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh there's a lot of pouch-y goodness in your mosaic! and i really love your x and + quilt. i'm following you back on my reader!

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.