Sunday, 16 September 2012

Journal Covers Galore

August and September are a month full of birthdays here.

And this year, I will mostly be making... Journal Covers.

Here are a couple of recent makes, made using this fantastic tutorial {with a little fusible fleece added in for a quilted look} from the Fluffy Sheep Quilting blog.

Untitled
Made using one of my favourite Japanese import fabrics
Untitled
and the inside flaps in some co-ordinating fairies
Untitled
and one with a little rainbow


Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Hope you have a fantastic day.
Cheerio 
Liz
xxx

11 comments:

  1. those are lovely - what a great gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great - I am going to bookmark that tutorial as it looks like a fab little project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great covers - I'll have to check out this tutorial. I always skip over ones for journal covers as I'm not convinced I can make them to actually fit properly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great! We've been making lots of journal covers here too! That top fabric is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great Liz, loving the rainbow one ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh who wouldn't love writing in a journal with fairies or rainbows? They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful journal covers. Your fabric choices are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely covers and great fabric choices. I'm bookmarking the tutorial, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great journal covers and gifts. I so wish I was not the only sewer/quilter in the family:-)

    blessings, jill
    visiting from plum and june

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.