Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Progress Report

I have been doing lots of sewing recently, but sadly I can't show you yet.

I can show you a little mini quilt that I am cooking up. 

It's inspired by the one that Jen of MJ & Co Blog made for Holly, which you can see if you click on the link.

And also by the one that Emily made for Hadley in the Brit Quilt Swap 3.

Untitled

I cut into some of the fabric that I won from the Running Chicken Fabric Shop blog giveaway.

Just the quilting and binding to do and it will soon be hanging on my wall, which will make me very cheery.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Cheerio
Liz
xxxx

12 comments:

  1. I love the Melody Miller typewriters ... I have a FQ of gold too and I think I will make it into one of those journal covers you made last week.

    This is lovely - and a good idea to make a little wall hanging. It will make you smile every time you walk past!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Wonky stars! I like the fabrics too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect. Wonky stars AND typewriters... *sigh* Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great way to use that MM fabric, I'm still jealously guarding mine/looking for the perfect project ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The typewriter is so cute - love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Liz, and clever with the alternate red's for the star points. Great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Wonky stars are my favorite and with the typewriter in the middle...true love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute block! I love that typewriter fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can never get enough of the typewriter fabric. Love the way you've used it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute! Hope you share with us tomorrow at QuiltStory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job - and well done for sewing something for you!

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.