Thursday, 13 September 2012

Tote-ally Fabulous

As soon as I saw Kelly's tote the other day, I just knew that I should cut into my Melody Miller panel and get making.

My mum has been *showing an interest* in it for a long time and with it being her birthday today, I realised that it was the perfect moment to let my rotary cutter near it.  It took courage but I am very glad that I did because I love how the tote turned out.

Untitled



Untitled
Untitled



UntitledUntitled

And because it was so lovely today, I thought I would show you the view.

Untitled

Thanks for popping by today.
Cheerio for now.
Liz
xxxx

17 comments:

  1. Oh the bag looks brilliant. I wonder if I need to be buying some MM panels?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bag! Your mum is not daft is she? She knows a funky print when she sees one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you appear to live in paradise *envious*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving that bag and O'm sure that your mum will too. Nice view - I love the seaside. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lucky mum! The bag looks wonderful, as does your gorgeous view!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo gorgeous! The day and the bag. It's beautifully made, Liz. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great stuff- very jealous. is this a bit more inspiration for the swap?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bag, it came out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is great tote and a GREAT view - we might have to come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to your mom, Liz! I bet she loves her new tote! It is really fabulous :o)
    But tell me, is that your everyday view? Like from near your home! I tote-ally love this view!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a fabulous tote and view!! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the tote, and your view is definitely more pictureskew than mine ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love both totes! If your mom needs help breaking it in, let me know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect tote. I hope your mum has a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely bag! I just love that Moda line too, so retro :) What a fantastic view too, I live by the coast as well. So nice to have the sea nearby!
    Jessie, xo

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.