Wednesday, 5 September 2012

WIP Wednesday

This week, so far, I have been mostly working on...

1.  more of my Selvedges Spiderweb practice bee block
Halfway there now.

Half a spiders web with selvedges


v>
On the sewing room pinboard
On the busy sewing space pinboard


2.  And also on the September blocks for the Fat Quarterly Retreat Bee.  This month it is my very lovely friend Moira's turn and her block choice is brilliant. Bento blocks made using this tutorial.


Untitled


Untitled

Linking up with
Thanks for reading.
Cheerio for now 
Liz
xxxx

14 comments:

  1. Wow your selvedges spider web is looking amazing! I can't wait to see it finished, so inventive and different! (not to mention hard work!) Speak soon, happy sewing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been saving my selvedges! Really like your test block in progress.

    Not got my bento sewing supplies yet but have printed out the tutorial and am ready to go when the postman brings the parcel! Yours look fabulous - and so early in the month too - pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the selvedges spider web - it is really growing. The bee block are rather nice too (both pattern and colours). Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the selvedges - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your selvedge blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The selvedges block looks great. Moira's block choice this month is good - look forward to seeing all the blocks together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made the September blocks already!!! Everything looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those selvage spiderwebs look so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That spiderweb pattern is what the speaker at quilt guild this past month taught us how to do!! I'm chomping at the bit to give it a try....trying to be good and work on projects that are already started first. Oh that is so hard to do LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the use of the selvedges in your work...interesting...might have to use that idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely blocks! The selvedges look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.