Thursday, 25 October 2012

Low Volume Fabric Swap

Low Volume Swap
I am so excited to hear that there is going to be another Low Volume Swap hosted by the magnificent Rebecca Lynne.
I missed out on the charm swap and I have kicked myself ever since, so when I heard that the next swap would be for layer cake size 10 inch squares, I was one super happy lady.
I think the spaces for this swap will fill up really fast, so if you are interested please visit Rebecca's fantastic blog to get your name on the list.

Click here to visit Rebecca's blog about it today.

Low Volume Swap

1 comment:

  1. Well done on getting a place. Cant wait to see what you receive and what you will do with all those squares of loveliness. Di x

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.