Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Shake It Like A Polaroid Picture

I love fussy cutting fabric and so when I got in from work today to find a parcel of Bee fabric and a request for polaroid picture blocks, I just had to get making straight away.

It's night time here, so sorry about the lighting.

And we were asked not to square up as some of these are going to be wonky ones on the finished quilt.

Untitled
A cute hodgeheg

Untitled
Horton
Untitled
This one is my favourite.
Untitled
and an echino bicycle


Of course, I have been humming that darn catchy Outkast tune *Hey Ya* while making these, but I think that is obligatory anyway.

Hope you had a good day.
Some very dear friends of ours welcomed their little girl into the world, so its a wonderful day here.
Kind regards
Liz
xxxx


12 comments:

  1. I like those! Great job lady. And baby news is great too especially when it's not you suffering the exhaustion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shake it, shake it, shake it..... great stuff and now you've got me humming :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. brilliant! You've inspired me to dig out some fabric now. LOVE the enchino bicycle

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seriously find the cutest fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The polaroids are great - I think the Echino one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blocks. They will make a really personal bee quilt. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blocks. Polaroids have been on my to-do list for so long now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool blocks - I shall be polaroiding at the weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these blocks, I keep thinking I should make some!

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.