Saturday, 27 October 2012

The Bag I Made for Dutchcomfort

My Mouthy Stitches swap tote arrived at it's destination yesterday to, thankfully, a warm response.  So, now I can tell you a bit more about it.  I really want to show you where my inspiration came from, as full credit should go to CB Handmade.

This wonderful quilt featured in the mosaic posted by my secret partner - the super talented Nicolette who blogs at Dutchcomfort.

pantone parade :: a custom quilt.
Pantone Parade by CB Handmade


It is called Panatone Parade and is the creation of Erica who blogs at Crafty Blossom.    As soon as I saw it, I fell in love and I could just see it as a tote.

And here is what I made.

Mouthy Stitches tote 

Mouthy Stitches tote
Mouthy Stitches tote

Sorry for the delay on the competition results, my little Dandelion boy is very poorly at the moment and I haven't managed to get the winners picked as I am struggling to get the Random Generator to show on here.

Cheerio for the mo.
Liz
xxxx

6 comments:

  1. It is a gorgeous tote and I am not surprised she loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said it before, your tote is gorgeous! I hope your poorly son gets better soon. I had the same problem with Random Number Generator last time I had a giveaway. It won't let you copy and paste, or even take a screen shot. If you figure it out, I would love to know! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great interpretation of the quilt! I am sure she loves the tote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tote. I hope tat your son feels better soon. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tote and hope the littlest dandelion is better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, I hope your little son feels better soon! Sending some strenght to you, too! Mothers always have to be there wholeheartedly when the kid's feel poor, mustn't they?!

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.