Friday, 16 November 2012

13 is my favourite number

Thirteen is my favourite of all the numbers.

And it just so happens that this round of the Doll Quilt Swap is number 13.

You know I am easily led astry and that {13} was all the encouragement I needed to pop my name into the draw.

There are so many amazingly talented sewistas hoping to take part.  It's not a first come first served sort of a swap, but more of a prize draw.  Keep your fingers crossed for me, please.  I really want in.

Doll Quilt Swap 13 inspiration Mosaic

This is the inspiration mosaic I made for my potential partner.

I have been sewing this week, but 'tis all secret stuff that I can only tease you about and not actually show you yet!  {hee hee}
Hope you have a fab weekend.
Liz
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Ooh love the mosaic - so bright and cheerful! I love that chameleon with the rainbow stripes!

    Good luck with the swap - hope you get picked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky number 13!! :) I'm glad you put your name in for the swap! Happy sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mosaic! Especially the very first quilt and the chameleon! Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous mosaic, Liz! Looking forward to DSQ#13 and all the awesome new projects that will be created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much.
    I am just waiting on my partner email now :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mosaic! Hope you get in!

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.