Saturday, 1 December 2012

Fresh Sewing Day

Wow, November has absolutely whipped by.

I am so happy that it is December.  I love the Christmas season and I can't to haul the decs out and get all festive.

Before I that though, here is what I made in November.


November 2012 Fresh Sewing Day mosaic


Linking up with Fresh Sewing Day at Lily's Quilts.
Lily's Quilts

I have been busy today, practising with Flanges but you will have to wait until my next blog to hear more about that!

I am off to check out what everyone else has been making this month {you can too, by clicking on the *Fresh Sewing Day* button above}.
Cheerio for now
Liz
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Lots of lovely makes. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great blocks there - great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving all those selvedge blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have been busy Liz! I don't know what practising with flanges is all about but where I'm from it's not something you would mention in front of your mother!

    Apologies for being officially late with your selvedge block - well unless I can rattle one off in the next 10 minutes that is. Christmas Fair is all over next weekend so then I will be right back on the case x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I officially just snorted tea all over my keyboard at your comment!! I thought the same thing!!!! I can't stop laughing

      Delete
  5. Okay how incredibly cute are those little elephants?!

    Some lovely makes happening here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collection of makes there, love those wee ellies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those cute elephants!! and do I spy a feather block? I really want to have a go at those!

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.