Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Two Exciting Things Are Happening



Two exciting things are happening in this wonderful quilty cyber space.

And I just want to spread the word a little and tell you all about them.

The first is that maybe, just maybe, there will finally be a fantastic Modern Quilting magazine in publication soon.  Kerry from Pennydog Patchwork is working her socks off to try and get it off the ground.  You can read more about it over on her blog here.


What's more, if you whiz over there today, she is hosting a giveaway so you can find out how to support the magazine and how to win some gorgeous fabric too.

The second exciting thing is that Justine from Simply Solids is starting up a monthly colour bundle club.  As soon as I heard about it, I couldn't wait to get signed up.  You can read about it for yourself here.  I went for the 6 FQs option.

sewsolidcrew2

I can't wait for all the creativity to get started.

Cheerio for now
Liz
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.