My sewing goals for the First Quarter of 2013 are:-
1. Finish the I-Spy quilt for my little dandelion boy; this needs borders, quilting and binding.
2. Finish the Selvedge Sampler Quilt; still currently waiting for Bee blocks, then it will need putting together and quilting and binding;
3. Make a baby quilt for my best school friend's latest little lady; not even started yet.
4. Use the one swoon block I have made to make a cushion;
5. Doll Quilt Swap Round 13; this still needs quilting and binding - plus extras
6. Make the Thank You for Beth for the *Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop*; still hoping that more blocks will arrive - let me know if you want to make one.
Phew, I think that is enough to keep me going!
That and the extra professional exams I have to endure.
Linking up to the fantastic...