Thursday, 10 January 2013

Finish A-Long First Quarter

she can quilt

My sewing goals for the First Quarter of 2013 are:-

1.  Finish the I-Spy quilt for my little dandelion boy; this needs borders, quilting and binding.

I-Spy A Rainbow

2.  Finish the Selvedge Sampler Quilt; still currently waiting for Bee blocks, then it will need putting together and quilting and binding;


Selvedge Sampler Bee Blocks received

3.  Make a baby quilt for my best school friend's latest little lady; not even started yet.

4.  Use the one swoon block I have made to make a cushion;

Untitled

5.  Doll Quilt Swap Round 13; this still needs quilting and binding - plus extras

Doll Quilt Swap round 13

6.  Make the Thank You for Beth for the *Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop*; still hoping that more blocks will arrive - let me know if you want to make one.

Thank you Beth for organising the Lets Get Acquainted blog hop

Phew, I think that is enough to keep me going!
That and the extra professional exams I have to endure.

Linking up to the fantastic...

she can quilt

14 comments:

  1. So many projects and they're all so beautiful! How in the world do you do it?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely missed wherever the post was about doing squares for Beth - I am happy to do one as the Blog Hop was fab. What size siggy block is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I popped my block in the post to you today (finally!) - hopefully you should get it some time this decade ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely projects. I am sure your FAL target is achievable. It focuses the mind though! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are those all the blocks that you received? I posted mine months ago

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you've got your hands full then! Loving that Selvedge Sampler bee block quilt. It is going to be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks a do-able list, many of them are a good way through, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely, lovely, lovely! Particularly looking forward to seeing the selvedge quilt. Did you get my sig block?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful projects you have going on! I would love to be part of Beth's quilt, can you please send me the details?

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Liz, (it's Sarah, using my new blog yay) wow I love the selvedge quilt and the quilt for your little one is so colourful, it's going to be great. I'll make a block for Beth, please can you email me details too, thank you. Sounds like you have got a busy year ahead, I look forward to seeing more lovely makes from you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool list of to-do's. You should be getting a little postie visit tomorrow ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy, happy new year, liz! i love all the projects, especially the I spy. How much longer will you be collecting blocks for Beth? I'd love to join in but haven't sewn a lick these past couple of weeks....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll get those selvedge blocks to you soon, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am slowly getting around to everyone's lists. Your list is full of bright and fun projects and I see that you have already finished one or two! I am so glad you are finishing along!

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.