Friday, 5 April 2013

April's Goals

I am hoping that April will see me finish the Feather Quilt and catch up on my Sugar Club blocks too.  I am also going to concentrate on making the thank you pressie for Beth for the Let's Get Acquainted blog hop.  I was waiting for a few more siggie blocks to arrive but I think they all must be here by now, so I will try and get this done.

Feathery Friends close up
Feather Quilt

Sugar Block Club January Snow Blossom block
Sugar Club Block January


Linking up with the party.

My Button

Cheerio for now
Liz
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Let me know when the feathers quilt is ready for me to come and collect ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your feathers! So pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really should let Hadders know the bad news that you made the feather quilt for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. No ,no it's for me as I'm sure Liz will confirm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clearly you all haven't heard that it's mine bwahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clearly you all haven't heard that it's mine bwahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing those feathers finished :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your feather quilt is going to look beautiful when quilted. I suggest that you superglue it down so that it cannot be taken! Di x

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.