Tuesday, 2 April 2013

First Quarter Finish-A-Long

she can quilt

You can find my goal setting post here.

So, how did I do?

1. I finished the iSpy quilt.

iSpy

2. Selvedge Quilt - not finished as I am still waiting for blocks from my Bee :0(

3.  Baby pressie - I made a cushion in the end, which is still waiting to be delivered/collected {oops}
iSpy a Japanese Import

4.  Swoon cushion - totally forgot about this!

5.  Doll Quilt Swap - Finished

DQS#13 All Finished

 6.  Thank you for Beth - I was just thinking of this yesterday.  I will try and get this finished next.

Linking up with the party!

How did you get on?
xxxx

13 comments:

  1. Great finishes! Love that doll quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy despite the studying. Love the baby cushion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful finishes, and quilt photo shoots at a castle - you live in a wonderful place. You did great on the FAL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finishes! Love that cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely finishes, the i spy quilt is so colourful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only did you get finishes, but you got to take them on tour too :oD

    ReplyDelete
  7. A good set of lovely finishes. The cushion is lovely. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plenty of smashing finishes xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely finishes and the doll cushion is ridiculously cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful locations for those first couple of quilts. Great finishes, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such beautiful finishes, you did great!

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.