Saturday, 13 April 2013

Second Quarter FAL 2013

It's time for one of those *this is what I want to make in the next few months* posts, I'm afraid.   But there are prizes to be won for completed projects so, indulge me, if you do so please.  Thank you muchlyoso.

she can quilt


These are the projects that I hope to complete in the second quarter of the year.

1.  Finish the Feather Friends Quilt - sandwich it, quilt it, bind it.

Feathery Friends

2.  Finish Beth's pressie with the siggie blocks

3.  Piece the Selvedge Quilt top - just waiting on one block to be sent back now.

Selvedge Sampler Bee Blocks received

4.  A Surprise Extra Finish - I will try and think of something else to commit to soon, whereupon I will be back to edit this later.  It will be both a surprise and an extra bonus if I do finish this one!

Linking up with the FAL over at She Can Quilt.

Cheerio
Liz
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. They are such nice projects to be working on. I especially love your feather quilt. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait to see that feather quilt finished. It is going to be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your feather quilt top is AMAZING, I'm looking forward to see it finished! And I'm curious to see your surprise extra finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I adore your feathers and can't wait to see it done! A good list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to the feathers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those feathers!! Good luck with your finishes : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of lovelies to get finished. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see more of your feathers quilt! Good luck with the list!

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.