Sunday, 7 April 2013

Sugar Club Blocks

I was getting a little bit behind on my Sugar Club blocks.

2013 Sugar Block Club

When I signed up for this monthly block and recipe club at the start of the year, I thought that I would use solids from the So Solids Crew club that I joined at the same time.  Each month a different colour FQ bundle  arrives and I was thinking it would make a great rainbow assortment.  

However, when I made February's block, I used a bit of leftover purple from January's block... then March's  block seemed right for the same mix of colours... and, well, April's too.

Sugar Club Block #2 February
February's block
Sugar Club Block #3 March's Block
March's block
Sugar Club Block #4 April
April's block
And all of them together.

Untitled
First Quarter

Now I just need to work out the Kona colours, so that I can order some more supplies.  I would love to find some more of that yellow text print too but it was from the charm swap, so I have no clue what it is.

Any ideas?

Hoping the sun has been shining on you today.
Cheerio for now
Liz
xxxx

13 comments:

  1. Lovely blocks - the yellow text I believe is Sweetwater Sunkissed - I think it's probably pretty hard to find now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blocks! It is definitely from Sunkissed by Sweetwater. I found some on etsy so it's still around :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great so far! And what they said re the fabric ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will look in my stash and see if I have any of the Sunkissed text print. I know I bought the full range. The blocks are looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that's the Sweetwater sorted by the ladies above, and the blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these blocks made in the solid colours. They are really striking. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like the color combination you've got going here. The blocks are looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blocks look brilliant! Hope you find some of the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  9. No clue what that fabric is I'm afraid, they are very striking blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh look at you sew sister! I love those blocks. You just impress me...with everything else you have going on and you still make time to create all these goodies. You are the whole package! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful in those solid colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found the Sweetwater FQ that I promised to you. Send me your address again and I'll get it in the mail to you ready for 1 May.

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.