Saturday, 20 April 2013

To Boston With Love



Berene of the Vancouver Modern Quilt Guild has come up with a beautiful idea to show love and support to Boston at this sad time.

The plan is to hold a public exhibition of handmade *flags* from our creative community strung in to banners that will be displayed in Boston.


There are full details, including a tutorial for making the flag and more information over at the Vancouver Modern Quilt Guild site.

I am hoping to fit in a flag or two.  Can you too?
With love
Liz
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to, but things are a little frantic right now, so I'm not sure I'll hit the deadline...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Liz, I'll see what I can do..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea, definitely will have a go at this.

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.