Saturday, 11 May 2013

Bit More FLiRTing and Best Dinner Ever

There is just something so lovely about a little fabric basket.

I spent a ridiculous amount of time today making this one for my FLiRT partner.  Okay, most of that time was making important fabric decisions... it was one of those annoying days where all the ideas bubbling around your mind just don't come together.  I was thinking text fabrics and Liberty 1/8th piping.  In the end, only a flange would do!

FLiRTs hoping this is the kind of treasure you are looking for partner

FLiRTs hoping this is the kind of treasure you are looking for partner

Fabric basket - linen and Liberty with a little flange

And, last night I cooked up a baked spaghetti dish that Laura from Little and Lots blog recommended.  It was officially declared the BEST thing I ever cooked, so it's definitely going into my family recipe journal.
It takes quite a long time to cook but it's not tricky at all.  You can find the recipe here, in case you're hungry.

Have a wonderful day
Cheerio
Liz
xxxx

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful Flirts gifties Liz - my fingers are crossed I am your partner!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Liberty print is one of my favorites. I have a huge piece on one of my quilt backs and I love to just soak it up! Your partner will be happy with these little cuties. I am glad to hear you liked the Paula Deen spaghetti! I have made that recipe probably 20 times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. snigger snigger....you said flange.... snigger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Liberty and linen - so pretty, and the baked spaghetti just sounds good doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, very nice, flange and all hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those makes! Off to look at the recipe...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your flange, no-one does one better ;) I'm gonna have to try that spaghetti too! XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a lucky partner! hope its me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely lucky parnter, and I am curious about the spaghetti dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are the flange queen of the blogs! Your partner is a lucky bean. Perhaps you should just put my address on it! Lol. Now I'm off for a look at the recipe. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. Not even going to mention the flange!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your fabric choices :-) And isn't that word hilarious - you know which word I mean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute basket - a lovely pair! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely basket set!!! The flange looks so pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely basket Liz - I see the ideas came together in the end. Your partner is going to love these.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it, all your swap partners are so lucky - Don't I know it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Apρetite suppressants агe conѕidered thе best puгe green coffee beаn extract reѵiews
    out there?

    my wеb sіte; wiki.whispywoods.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've been using that recipe for years myself! It freezes pretty well!

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.