Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Fab Little Random Treasure Swap

At last, a Flickr Swap with timings that suit my exam schedule... so, of course, I had to sign up right away.

Random Little Treasures - what a cool idea for a swap.  And best of all, I get to be a FLiRT!!

We got out swap partners last week - it's a secret so I can't tell you who I have.

But I made a little start on an *extra*.  I just gave a sneak peek in the Flickr group...

FLiRTS sneak peek

but I'll let you see a whole lot more here... of course!

FLiRTS sneak peek

It's backside - nice pocket!

FLiRTS sneak peek

Shhhhh, don't breath a word to my *secret* swap partner.

I know you can keep quiet!
Cheerio
Liz
xxxx

14 comments:

  1. This is so cute Liz! What are the fabrics? Very cool x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous little treasure! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moira took the word right out of my mouth! Just gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto everyone else's replies, fab Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fancy showing off your backside at this time of night! I was invited to this for round 1, but haven't had time to join in yet...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous and love your fabric choices, they really make it special :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it! drat that I'm not in that swap...but them I'm too busy eating to commit to any more sewing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ceri get your head out of that fridge and get on the sewing machine...make the most of it before you have a scrummy baby to distract you!! X

      Delete
  8. Gгееn Ρurе Gгeen Coffee
    Extract гeduсed the size of mаnу οf the proԁuctѕ.

    Abоut Pure Grеen Coffee Extract therе агe manу ways to get
    the benefits whіlе on the run.

    my blog :: aegean.gr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sоme mеԁical profеssionals belіeve
    gгeen Grеen Ϲoffeе Bean
    Extract may helр уou lose 7 Ibѕ in 7 dayѕ.

    Ϻake sure you tunе in аnd see thе rеsults with taking thesе pills, рeople shoulԁ bе
    aware whilе сhoοsing the nаturаl supplements аre ѕafe; enѕure that you are losing weight.
    And wіth the гising demanԁ for
    ԁiffeгent weight loѕs ѕuрplеments to fіght baсk thοѕe саlorіes.

    Finally, yοu'll be presented to the doctor, and although many of them out there which use no guarantee for seating. Different pills work differently.

    Feel free to surf to my website - chillzone.gruppoedilcentro.net

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.