Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Get Off Your Horse and Drink Your Milk

Or some such suitable cowboyish saying...

I been a'making a divided basket for the littlest dandelion's 3rd birthday which is exactly a week today.

It's going to be crammed full of Cowboy goodies; books and stickers and playmobil bits.


Divided Basket

I like all the pockets and storage spaces in this generous sized basket.

Divided Basket

Considering I didn't get much sleep all weekend {Master Dandelion has been poorly}, I am quite pleased with the fussy{ish} cutting of the cowgirls.

Divided Basket

I really have to stock up on interfacing and fusible fleece - you don't want to see the scandalous improvisation that occurred on the insides of this basket! ahem...curtain bumf!

Yee Ha!
:canters off riding imaginary horse to the sound of coconut shells tapped together:

Cheerio for today
Liz
xxxx

19 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Liz!! This basket is so stinkin cute!!!!!! Can I come play? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the Noodlehead pattern? I love it! What a treat x

    PS would love to see your cantering off with imaginary coconuts ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yee haa indeed. Great cowboy make. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute! A great bday gift for master dandelion. I hope he is feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh lovely, I hope you get to catch up on the zzzzs tonight and that E is feeling better! Love the basket, what an awesome present. You are a lovely mummy XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute bin. Looks like it still sits up well despite what you say are the innards. Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the basket Liz and I hope Master Dandelion does too! I suspect he'll be more interested in the goodies inside.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great.... desperately trying to think of a cowboy reference to join in with (and failing!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are quite certifiable... Tally ho!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a lovely, gorgeous, cowboy basket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fab, and such cute fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love make-do inners - it harks back to the origins of quilting. (I also like playmobil, especially the pirate boat!) Lovely May play basket cowgirl. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute, my bdays the 17th :) great month for a birthday

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah Kimusabi you done good! X

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.