Monday, 6 May 2013

Quatrefoil for Maria

The very lovely Maria asked for Quatrefoil blocks this month in the Mo Stash Bee {which by the way is just signing up for Round}.

You can find the tutorial for this block here.

Quatrefoil block for Maria

Quatrefoil block for Maria

Mo Stash Bee - for Maria ... Aqua and...

I have to unpick the fussy cut Prince Charming block a little to make it line up better, but what a great choice of block.

I think I will have to sit out this round of the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day, because my exam is literally within sneezing distance now.  So, I am thinking of a little belated giveaway at the end of the month perhaps.

Cheerio for now
Liz
xxxx

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blocks Liz and fingers crossed for the exam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the exams go well :) Your blocks are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabrics you've used in the blocks. Good luck with your exams.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blocks and the Prince Charming prints work really well! Good luck with your exams too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blocks and good luck with the exam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Prince Charming block is stunning!
    Good luck hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blocks are lovely and the fussy cutting will get you brownie points! I hope that the exam goes well. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are one of my fav blocks! Beautiful! jxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely blocks! Quatrefoil is such a lovely block to make.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm ridiculously in love with the froggie one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous blocks!! And good luck with your exams!!!

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.