Monday, 5 August 2013

Setting August Goals



I really want to get some of my WIPs finished this month.

So, I am linking up with the Lovely Year of Finishes over at Fiber of All Sorts and bittersweet designs.

My main goal for this month is to decide whether or not I want to make the Feather Quilt top bigger by adding on a flying geese border all around.  If I am adding a border, I'd like to complete it.  If not, I would like to get it quilted before September.

My second goal is to make some tote bags out of some orphan quit blocks.

And third is to try and make some Back to School and Starting Playschool goodies for my gorgeous Dandelions.

Oops and I nearly forgot that I need to finish off the sewing machine cover and swap extra for Sew Sew Modern 3.

What do you want to make/finish before the end of the month?

4 comments:

  1. I have so many bits and pieces to get on with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. once I get out from under the massive bee block pile, I'll get back to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a beautiful curved EPP queen sized quilt!?

    ReplyDelete

I can't tell you how much I love a comment. It makes me smile one huge great big smile.